PHYSA LSC is a yeast of bakery origin, from the saccharomyces cerevisiae strain, inactivated by thermolysis on the liquid phase. This phase generates the release of the components naturally present in the yeast cell, thus allowing all micronutrients an almost total bioavailability in the digestive system of animals.
The liquid inactivated yeast is then dried in order to obtain a powder to be incorporated in the feed ration.
Benefits of PHYSA LSC:
- Inactivated yeast intend to optimize zootechnical performances
- High biological activity which makes it possible to secure and reinforce the control of livestock farming
- High availability of micronutrients for the micro flora, for a better digestive efficiency upon feeding ration
- Fully optimized growth index and better sanitary protection of animals
- Better quality and added value to finish products
- Enhance the efficiency and performance of feed ration
Doses & directions for use:
- BOVINE /DAIRY COW : 10gr per day & per cow, 10 days before & 8 weeks after calving
- CALF : 2gr per day & per calf until weaning
- PIGLET : 0,3% of the daily feed ration, during 1 week before weaning, then 3 weeks after weaning
- DOG /CAT : 1kg /T of feed for the adult ; 2kg for young animals
- FOR ALL ANIMAL SPECIES : 1 to 2kg /T of feed
B vitamin, microbial proteins, peptides, nuclotides, Beta glucans & mannan-oligosaccharides (MOS / components of yeast cell wall).