LEVULYSE MICRON is a yeast of bakery origin, from the saccharomyces cerevisiae strain, inactivated by thermolysis on the liquid phase.
This phase generates the release of the components naturally present in the yeast cell, thus allowing all micronutrients an almost total bioavailability in the digestive system of animals. LEVULYSE MICRON is a liquid emulsified product. It contains 87% (+/-2%) of inactivated yeasts and it was designed specifically for using in the drinking water of poultry.
Benefits of levulyse LEVULYSE MICRON:
- Inactivated yeast intend to optimize zootechnical performances
- High biological activity which makes it possible to secure and reinforce the control of livestock farming
- High availability of micronutrients for the micro flora, for a better digestive efficiency upon feeding ration
- Fully optimized growth index and better sanitary protection of animals
- Better quality and added value to finish products
- Enhance the efficiency and performance of feed ration
Doses & directions for use:
POULTRY, RABBIT : 1L for 1000L of drinking water
B vitamin, microbial proteins, peptides, nuclotides, Beta glucans & mannan-oligosaccharides (MOS / components of yeast cell wall).